Join Coach Christian, Boston College players and coaches for a week of skill development, competition, and fun.
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
Session One: June 26 – 29 (Tuesday – Friday)
For boys ages 7 to 14
Session Two: July 23 – 26 (Monday – Thursday)
For boys ages 7 to entering 7th grade
9:00am – 4:00pm*
*Camp ends at 3:00pm on the final day (Friday for Session #1 or Thursday for Session #2)
Camp concludes with a tournament and awards ceremony open to family & friends beginning on the final day.
- All campers receive an Under Armour Camp T-shirt
- Campers work on skills including shooting, ball handling, defense, rebounding, and passing.
- Individual competition events
- The staff:camper ratio ranges from 1:8 to 1:10.
- Each camper plays on a team with players of his own age and ability.
- Competition is used as a learning tool to help campers improve their all-around game with emphasis on team work and good sportsmanship.
- Students are taught conditioning exercises and drills used by college and pro players, along with challenging and motivational techniques for both on/off season.
- Special guest speakers share their experience and training tips with the campers.
The camp is conducted on the beautiful Chestnut Hill campus at Boston College. All games and activities will take place in the Flynn Recreation Complex and Conte Forum (Arena & Power Gym), home of the ACC Boston College Eagles.
In addition to the BC coaching staff, camp staff consists of New England area college & high school coaches and current BC players. A professional medical trainer is on duty at all times.
Boston College Boys Basketball Camp
140 Commonwealth Ave
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Currently Zero Open Camps
All forms can be found on the session’s registration page or emailed upon request.
- 2018 Summer Camp Application (online)
- Form A (Waiver)
- Form B (Trainer’s Copy)
- Form C (Pick up Authorization)
- Form D (Physician’s Health/Immunization)
All non-medical related refund requests must be submitted in writing to the camp administrator on or before June 1 (for Session 1) or July 1 (for Session 2). After these dates, refunds will be given less a $100 deposit.
Medical related refund requests will be accepted up to the first day of camp and approved refunds will receive a full refund. A letter from the child’s physician explaining the nature of the illness or injury must accompany the parent’s written request. No refunds granted for any reason after the first day of camp.
Wait is there more to this story